Mobile Text Summary Terms & Conditions: You will receive up to 4 messages per month of dealership related text. Message & Data Rates May Apply. This service is available for subscribers on AT&T, Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile®, Sprint, Virgin Mobile USA, Cincinnati Bell, Centennial Wireless, U.S. Cellular®, Boost, MetroPCS, and others in the US. The wireless carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. User will receive SMS MT if the device does not support MMS. For help in the US, text HELP to 99000. You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 207-786-2822. You may stop mobile subscription at any time by sending text message STOP to Short Code 99000 in the US. Your phone must have text messaging capability.
Terms on this page apply to subscribers who sign up for distribution lists managed by users of the L-A Harley Davidson service.
Process to Unsubscribe From L-A Harley-Davidson
All subscribers have the ability to unsubscribe or change their personal subscription settings at any time.
To unsubscribe for:
• Mobile Text: Text STOP to the short code that you do not wish to receive messages from. NOTE: Message and data rates may apply.
You may also call L-A Harley-Davidson at 207-786-2822 to unsubscribe at any time.
If you believe that your contact information was collected by a L-A Harley user without your consent and would like to report spam, please call 207-786-2822. When reporting the offending organization, please include the contact address or number that sent you the spam, the username of the sender, and the message or first few sentences of the message that you consider spam. L-A Harley-Davidson has a no tolerance spam policy.
L-A Harley-Davidson may use or disclose information about you, including your personal information, under the following circumstances:
- To provide you with products and services you request.
- To anticipate and resolve problems and conflicts with our products and services.
- For verification and authentication purposes in regard to requests or changes of any personal information or data related.
- For other purposes communicated to you at the time you provide or authorize the use of your information.
- In response to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process.
- To establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- When L-A Harley-Davidson believes such use or disclosure is (a) necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or (b) required by law.
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, consolidation, divestiture, or bankruptcy of L-A Harley-Davidson.